Warning

Two nights ago there was a thief inside our house. Yikes!

My Mom has been complaining for ages that the door on our second floor is not designed to be safe... It seems the thief manage to break the glass on the door, reaching for the key and entered our house. But when that thief was about to reach for my Dad's handphone the charger fell on the floor. Probably he got scare looking my Dad stir on his bed so he ran... When my Dad awake around 3 AM he was surprised to see the key located at the outside but think of nothing bad. He figured me or my cousin simply forgot to lock the door. So, he just locked the door and went back to sleep...

I wondered if that thief was panic and just simply hit my Dad in the head when he was about to awake... Or if my Dad suddenly get suspicious with the lock and decided to look around for clues... Anything can happen... But thanks God everything went out well...

At the least, we are having an early warning that the security in our house is vulnerable and it seems easily accessed by bad guys... Naturally, after this incident my Dad immediately fix the door and he decided that we should have extra door that can not be easily open from outside. We are blessed as nobody got hurt and nothing was stolen from our house...

I often heard from so many people that if by any chance they are awake and listen to any strange sound in the living room, they prefer to just lock themselves inside their bedroom and do not want to get out to have a look around... It could be just a mouse... But if that noise caused by a bunch of cruel burglars our life is at stake... Anything in this world we can find it again....but not with our life...

Thank you God for your kindness to us
2 Responses
  1. Gosh, thanks God nothing had happened to your Dad or your other valuable things..


  2. bridge Says:

    Yes, thanks God indeed!


Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^