1.11.11

Wow today is an interesting date combination ^__^

What should I write… Hmmm…

A few days ago a friend of mine told me about his relatives who was found dead after 3 days in his apartment. Apparently he lives alone, unmarried and does not have regular maid who comes daily. Otherwise, he would soon be discovered sooner after passing away. Kinda sad to think that people just wasted away like that, alone with nobody to be with…

Seems that is the kind of future I will have…

And to drown myself to that sad feeling I started to re-watched BRIDGET JONES Diary… Hahaha, Renée Zellweger totally funny and Colin Firth look so much younger! I love the couples…
Anyway, I think ever since that movie the song : ALL BY MYSELF sort of becoming the theme songs for singletons.



Though it was funny to see how the Bridget Jones character singing along the song, let out her sadness about being alone and nobody to be with…I feel a bit sad listening to that song. And it is a song I am totally avoid whenever depression come over me. Especially listening to people who keep on saying, you have to have kids to take care of you in the future… What? Seriously? That’s a silly reason to have children… They never expected to be born into this world…so I suppose I can not be selfish and demand them to take care of me in the future…

But anyway, here I am all alone in this world… I just hope I will be able to pass day by day happily though probably not ever after… And may God bless me always for whatever I do in this life…

So I do not have to sing this in the future…
ALL BY MYSELF….DON’T WANNA BE… ALL BY MYSELF… ANYMORE…


2 Responses
  1. *hugs* naah, you're not alone.. you still have your family and friends around you :)


  2. bridge Says:

    *Hugs back* you are being so kind :)


Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^