Happy New Year 2011

Hi all...

Wishing you all the best for this new year and after trying desperately to write daily in the year 2010...now I think it is time for me to reduce it to...whenever I feel like it...

I am trying to write more on articles and also getting involved with crazy people (sorry friends) to write as much as 50,000 words within a month... I love it... At least something drive me to keep on and on writing until there is nothing more to write...

Wish me luck... Hopefully I could produce another interesting story ^_^

2 Responses
  1. your stories are always interesting to read, i guess you should say, "mission accomplished" ;)

    Happy New Year!!! *agak basi ya, baru ngucapin sekarang, hehee..


  2. bridge Says:

    Happy New Year to you too :D Gak basi ahhh... khan masih January... hehehehe


Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^