Goose bump!

I may have big body but actually I have only little guts…hahahaha (embarrassed mode is on) .

It was so easy to spook me actually… If you happen to be in the same room with me at night, just drop something and pretend you have no knowledge about it… I would definitely start to get scare and my imagination will running wild…

My very first encounter with the so-called ghost and yes, I think it was a ghost and not just my imagination…was around the year 2001 or 2002. My room has connecting door with my Mom’s room. She was on her trip to her family in another city. So, there were only me, my Dad and my aunt. All slept in separate rooms. I was unable to sleep that night so I decided to turn on the computer and start browsing the internet. It was around approximately 03.30 AM or something. After a while I started to hear a sound from my Mom’s room. At first I did not pay much attention, then the voice suddenly getting a bit louder… I still try to be positive, thinking that it might be my aunt singing (why in the heck she sing about anything at -3.30 AM?)

But after a few minutes the singing turns into almost a crying as if the woman was in pain or in deep sadness. All I know I got a goose bump and decided to turn off my pc. Then I knocked my aunt’s room and asked her to sleep together with me! Huahahaha… Ridiculous, yeah I know…

This is one of so many reasons I decided I should stop watching horror movie. I do not wish that someday…me alone in my apartment (as if I could ever afford to get one) and start imagining that there is a woman in white with long hair and red eyes watching every move that I make…

Yikes!!! I am scare already!!!
0 Responses

Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^